Our client, a successful bank in Luxembourg, is looking for a permanent “German Speaking Risk Controller (m/f/d)”.
- Risk identification and analyzation, scenario calculation and risk reporting
- Maintaining and improving the company’s risk system
- Risk evaluation, development of risk models and determination of parameters
- Implementing of new regulatory requirements, under consideration of ICAAP and ILAAP
- Assisting the development of new processes across different teams
- Market conformity checks and new product reportings
- University degree in Business Administration/Mathematics or equivalent
- 3 -5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a bank
- Fluency in German and English, French would be considered a plus
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office products
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a team as well as individually
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team