Dexter International S.à r.l. is a German recruitment agency. We are specialised in the search and selection of German-speaking candidates and jobs in the financial sector. When placing qualified candidates, Dexter International takes into account the industry-specific personnel needs of the financial industry in general and investment funds in particular.
With our headquarters in Frankfurt and Luxembourg, we have positioned our company in a geographically favourable location. Focusing on Luxembourg and Germany, Dexter International can guarantee a best-in-class recruitment service in the financial sector throughout Europe. We are proud of our long-term collaboration with our clients and candidates; their confidence in us and their loyalty sets us apart in the recruitment market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Recruitment Researcher to assist our team of consultants. We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Financial Recruitment Researcher, who is eager to start their career in our Frankfurt office.
- Responsible for writing job adverts and posting adverts to job boards
- Actively supporting the recruitment process through arranging interviews, screening candidates
- Adding new client/candidate details to our company database, ensuring all data is accurate
- Support projects to improve our recruitment capability e.g. interview toolkits, job adverts and descriptions
- Supporting general HR tasks
- Ad-hoc administration
- First point of contact and responsible for major clients
- Previous experience in Recruitment and/or HR would be an advantage, but is not essential
- University degree in the fields of Economics, Human Resources or Communications
- Most important is that you are enthusiastic to learn and pick up new things quickly
- Well organised, good at prioritising and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident and good communication skills
- Highly conscientious and detail focused
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Our aim is for you to:
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Work in a professional and exciting environment
- Take part in challenging and diverse projects
- Get development opportunities
- Experience a distinctive team spirit
If this sounds like your kind of journey, and you would like to join our energetic, innovative and creative team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter expressing your interest in pursuing a placement opportunity with Dexter International S.à r.l. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team