On behalf of our client, a successful Asset Manager, we are looking for a “Multilingual Corporate Officer Funds” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Domiciliation & corporate secretarial function for SPVs and investment funds
- Ensure the corporate governance and compliance obligations under relevant laws and are met
- Incorporation and liquidation of SPVs and investment funds
- Organization of board and shareholder meetings
- Drafting autonomously written resolutions and various legal documents
- Organizing and retaining legal and material documents
- Maintenance of share registers of SPVs
- Quarterly the companies’ group participation reporting
- Assist with KYC processes and AML requests
- Assist in investments and financial transactions
- Audit support – the collection of corporate documents, e.g.
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable position in a fiduciary, legal advisory, domiciliation agent, or management company in Luxembourg minimum
- Working experience within the investment funds industry
- Very good knowledge of the company law in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English is a must – German and / or French skills are an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team