On behalf of our client, a full-service provider in Germany, we are hiring a “Senior Accountant – Real Estate (m/f/d)”.
- Transferring IFRS/US GAAP accounting into HGB
- Monitoring payment transactions and creating ad hoc reports
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports according to HGB, US GAAP or IFRS in cooperation with the team
- Responsible for the communication with tax consultants, auditors, lawyers, investment managers, clients and other third parties
- Performing the accounting of all business transactions in the main as well as secondary books
- University degree or comparable education in accounting desirable
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally with an international audit
- Fluent in German and English
- Well experienced with IFRS, HGB and US GAAP
- Proven ability to work in autonomy and take initiatives
- Good knowledge of data as an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team