On behalf of our client, a successful tech company in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Senior Compliance Manager (m/f/d)”.
- Creating reports as required by CSSF and other compliance related ad hoc reports
- Review AML/CFT obligations such as the regular assessment of the AML/CFT risk of the company’s business and ongoing due diligence, suspicious transaction reporting (SARs/STRs) and their monitoring
- Be the first point of contact for compliance related matters within the company and the CSSF
- Assisting departments to implement processes and procedures based on the available policies and documents
- Updating and identifying the set of local and EU laws as well as regulations
- Maintaining a regular program of compliance controls of the team in line with the company’s business complexity to assess the overall compliance risk
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in preparing periodic reports for both the authorized management and the Board of Directors
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience in the field of AML/Compliance or inter- nal/external audit with the major in AML/CTF
- Understanding of payments and/or pre-paid cards industry preferable
- Experience of compliance and CTF-AML related laws/regulations (local, EU as well as international)
- Strong experience of the three lines of defence and their implementation in regulated entities
- Fluency in German and English is a must
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team