On behalf of our client, a prestigious bank, we are looking for a “Sales Expert – Capital Markets (m/f/d)” for their department in Luxembourg.
- Responsible for the analysis of high yield corporate bonds as well as investment grades to generate investment strategies regarding fixed income
- Supporting the trading team in close collaboration
- Main point of contact for the capital markets sales team by executing tasks such as risk/credit management, developing client relationships and calculating risks
- Implementing new fixed income trade ideas
- Providing individual bond investment recommendations based on fundamental & relative value considerations
- Overviewing the client portfolios performance
- Handling credit products like loans, bonds, etc.
- University degree or other advanced degree in banking
- Several years of expertise in the financial/capital market as well as bond market
- Fluency in English; French, German, Spanish and Arabic would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of derivatives (equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, etc.) as well as credit analysis
- Understanding of transaction related risks and legal/regulatory/compliance requirements
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team