On behalf of our client, a successful service provider we are looking for a “Risk Controller (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Establishing and validating forecast models to measure and monitor relevant risk types as well as warning indicators
- Taking part in group-wide projects and in the internal audit
- Developing regulatory requirements and analyzing risk situations
- Processing subject areas globally focused on the various risks such as market price, insurance, liquidity, operational systems, financial market regulatory, etc.
- Responsible for the communication with departments in case of risk issues and questions
- Cooperation, and close coordination for different risk types with the respective Global Managers (for IT infrastructure & security, operations and finance/treasury risks)
- Bachelor university degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Legal or Physics
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English is a must, any other languages are an advantage
- Good knowledge of using ERP system, MS office suite, especially MS Excel
- Analytical skills as a big asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Dexter Team