On behalf of our client, a service provider in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Manager – AML Department (m/f/d)”.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate resource allocation with the AML management team on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for the management of a team (4-5 people) of AML Analysts who support with client onboarding, ongoing CDD maintenance, etc.
- Review procedures, guidelines and company policies
- Taking care of the accurate data/MI to support the management as well as regulatory reporting
- Oversight of CDD files to ensure completion meets regulatory standards
- Establishment of relevant AML policies and procedures
- Provide support to the team to ensure CDD files are prepared accurately, completely and in a timely manner
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business or Commerce or other relevant subjects
- At least 5 years ́ experience in an AML/CTF position in the financial services sector
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to participate in in-house and professional trainings to reach qualifications
- Knowledge of funds is necessary
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team