On behalf of our client, a full-service provider, we are hiring a “Legal Manager (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Examining and evaluating relevant legal documents
- Executing all required actions from the company and clients to adhere compliance and AML regulations
- Drafting legal documents e.g., management or loan agreements, minutes and proxies, etc.
- Participation in share transfers and incorporations of client companies in cooperation with notaries, law firms, and tax firms
- Substituting for team leader if necessary and conducting performance appraisals
- Coordinating the tasks of team members and overview subordinates as they manage their client portfolios autonomously
- Responsible for the delivery of excellence in customer service both in own portfolio and that of the team
- Master`s degree in law or similar fields
- At least 6 years of practical working experience in the same area
- Strong knowledge of legal e.g. corporate law
- Professional fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Well experienced in people management
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team