On behalf of our client, an international fund management company, we are looking for a “German Speaking Transfer Agent (AML) (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Conducting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and tax-related due diligence procedures for the onboarding of new investors
- Continual review and monitoring of investors for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, including AML screening
- Updating and managing investor contact information within the CRM system
- Supervision and management of fund registers
- Documentation management, including the maintenance and updating of procedural manuals for transfer agency and anti-money laundering protocols
- Issuing notifications for acceptance, capital calls, and distribution notices
- Issue of investor communications (capital account statements, quarterly reports, financial states etc.) on a timely basis
- Bachelor ́s degree in Law or Business
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable work experience in a transfer agency position
- Fluent communication abilities, both written and verbal, in both German and English are essential
- Evidence of familiarity with applicable Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team