On behalf of our client, a successful Investment Management company, we are looking for a „German speaking Risk Manager (m/f/d)“ for their office in Luxembourg (close to the German boarder).
- Implement, maintain and further develop existing risk management policies and procedures related to market, liquidity, credit, counterparty, valuation and operational risks for AIFs and UCITS
- Monitoring of legal, contractual and internally defined investment limits
- Performing comprehensive risk management analysis and control tasks
- Developing risk profiles for managed investment assets, setting risk limits for defined key risk indicators and monitoring them for compliance
- Preparation of risk management reports for the management, the board of directors, the su-
- pervisory authority, CSSF supervisory authority and other stakeholders
- Perform transaction reviews as part of the investment process for alternative investments (real estate equity, real estate debt, infrastructure, private equity, fund of Funds)
- Degree in economics or business informatics or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of risk management for Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) or as consultant / auditor of AIFs
- Fluent German as well as business fluent English skills
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for Luxembourg management companies for AIFs and UCITS (including CSSF 18/698, AIFMD Law 2013, UCITS Law 2010)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a pragmatic, hands-on approach
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements of our client, please send your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team