On behalf of our client, a successful Investment Management company, we are looking for a „German speaking Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)“ for their office in Luxembourg.
- Conducting and optimizing the runtime management of loan portfolios, existing properties and development projects
- Acting as the interface between internal and external investment advisors and fund managers
- Managing pooling structures as well as loan servicing and SPV management
- Providing support to the portfolio management function in Real Estate Equity and Real Estate Debt
- Generating internal and external reports and providing ongoing reporting to the management team
- Participating in the structuring and execution of real estate and loan transactions
- Identifying and evaluating key performance indicators (KPIs) for measurement of success and optimize internal databases
- Taking charge of cash and liquidity management at the asset and fund levels as well as assisting within the preparation of financial analyses
- Successfully completed degree in Business Administration, preferably with a focus on Finance or Real Estate Management
- Relevant professional experience in transaction-, fund- or investment management, preferably in Real Estate Equity or Real Estate Debt
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Results-oriented individual with a strong affinity for numbers and high analytical skills
- Well experienced with MS Office products, particularly with Excel
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements of our client, please send your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team