On behalf of our client, a prestigious bank, we are looking for an “German Speaking AVP – Private Banking (m/f/d)” for their department in Luxembourg.
- Managing multi-asset class portfolios for clients across alternative and traditional assets
- Responsible for the communication with portfolio managers, internal partners, clients and product specialists to deliver solutions and investment thinking
- Assessing clients ́ risk appetite and own client suitability
- Creating (quarterly and annually) business and investment reviews
- Ensuring all trades are fully applicable and compliant for the regulatory and internal policies
- Proactively identify needs and reporting opportunities to originate solutions across capital markets, alternative investments, discretionary mandates, etc.
- Working with banking product needs including deposits, wealth planning and lending to identify opportunities and connect clients with specialists
- MBA, CFA degree or other advanced degree a plus
- Several years of expertise in the investment management as well as comfortability in leading investment discussions
- Fluency in German and English, French would be an asset
- Good experience in asset allocation and portfolio construction with understanding of private clients/HNWI peculiarities
- Local qualifications or licenses are an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory framework (MiFID II, RDR, etc.)
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team