On behalf of our client, an international investment manager, we are looking for a “German Speaking Analyst – Portfolio Management (m/f/d)” in Luxembourg or London.
- Responsible for the fund and deal reporting as well as their development
- Performing regular and ad-hoc analysis and creating reports on investment and fund level including requests from fund partners, external investors and the CEO
- Analyzing and managing big data sets and financial reports
- Modelling portfolios of Real Estate & NPLs, equity investments and mezz loans for business planning and valuation
- Main contact person for the communication with asset management teams
- Overviewing different scenarios such as refinancings, exit analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a related business field
- At least 4 years of professional experience and a CFA qualification as an asset
- Fluency in German, English as mandatory and any other European languages are advantageous
- Familiar with real estate
- Well experienced with Excel cashflow modelling and working with databases
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please for- ward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team