On behalf of our client, a successful investment management company, we are looking for a „German speaking AML/CFT Manager (m/f/d)“ for their office in Luxembourg.
- Implementing internal AML/KYC due diligence procedures for customer onboarding and ongoing file reviews to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing
- Acting as support in the investor onboarding process including the creation of subscription forms, coordination of register opening documents and the subscription process with the company
- Executing and managing automated KYC screenings under the direction of the MLRO
- Initial and ongoing screening of business and transaction partners
- Participation in the preparation of AML risk reports, e.g., for executive/board meetings
- Creating AML risk profiles for the managed funds
- Assisting the MLRO with the implementation and development of new as wellas existing processes
- Successfully completed vocational training or a degree in law or economics
- First experience in AML/CFT, including customer identification from diverse jurisdictions
- In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory AML/CTF requirements in Luxembourg
- Excellent language skills in English and German, French would be an asset
- Good Office communication software skills, particularly in MS Office applications
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements of our client, please send your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team