On behalf of our client, a fund manager, we are hiring a “Compliance Manager – MiFID II Expert (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Managing ad hoc compliance projects
- Responsibility for the control as RC of the company, their arrangements as well as the support on its specific responsibilities and scope in section of the CSSF Circular 18/698
- Taking care of company processes, procedures and documents are comply with the relevant regulatory framework
- Monitoring transactions and creating investigation impact assessments on selected missions
- Conducting customer due diligence on private clients as well as on delegates and other counterparties
- Supporting staff on compliance matters and following up of internal and external audit recommendations
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study
- 5 – 7 years of working experience in the fund management
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French as an asset
- Well experienced with Mifid II regulations, in-house and third party funds
- Acting proactive and with hands on mentality
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + Salary expectations to email@example.com.
Your Dexter Team