On behalf of our client, a global asset manager, we are hiring a “Business Analyst – Asset Mangement (Operations) (m/f/d)” for their office in Frankfurt.
- Facilitate the effective implementation of the business strategy in Investments and Operations
- Collaboratively establish the target architecture and roadmap for implementation in consultation with the business owner
- Oversee projects, provide guidance and guide solutions architects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Computer or a closely related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English, with knowledge of German considered a plus
- Proficiency in business analysis, solution design and technical specification through prior experience
- Prior exposure to enterprise architecture, ideally within a global financial institution
- Proficiency in leading and influencing within a global organization without formal authority
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Dexter Team