On behalf of our client, an international asset manager, we are looking for an “Ac- counting Specialist – Investments (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Complete Luxembourg VAT and CIT returns and compile quarterly or semi-an- nual financial statements and annual accounts following Lux GAAP
- Maintain financial records for designated legal entities in Luxembourg
- Assess legal documents drafted by the legal department or external law firmsfor the entities under responsibility
- Overview affiliated companies for potential issues and adherence to regulatoryrequirements
- Review balance sheets, investment books, cash balances as well as incomestatement items
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Accounting or in Finance
- At least 3 years of professional experience with international exposure, operational accounting experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Lux GAAP as well as of tax and VAT preparations
- Understanding of Oracle and real estate accounting is a plus
- Fluency in English and French
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team