On behalf of our client, an investment management company, we are hiring an “Associate Valuation” (m/f/d) for their office in Luxembourg.
- Prepare different levels of portfolio analyses for reasonableness tests
- Participate on international initiatives and teams and support other international regions when needed
- Validate and review analyses on debt & equity investments that establish market value reporting purpose for liabilities and assets managed and/or owned by the company
- Oversee and manage systems initiatives on our proprietary web-based valuation management system
- Act as a point of contract between external and internal parties resolving valuation issues
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis for supporting financial reporting and management decision making
- Provide and interact assistance in the underwriting and risk management initatives when needed
- Participate in discussions with external and internal auditors and answer audit questions
- Bachelor in Real Estate Valuation or a similar area like Finance or Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Real Estate valuation. Expertise in debt valuation is an advantage
- Certified member or willingness to become a member of the Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors (RICS) in the future
- Expertise of all Real Estate Valuation techniques and concepts (IVS and RICS)
- Fluency in English, German or French is an advantage
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV+ Salary expectations to email@example.com.
Your Dexter Team