On behalf of our client, a successful audit firm, we are looking for a “Valuation Manager (m/f/d)”.
- Supervising and managing valuation projects of all types of real estate asset classes throughout Europe
- Working on transactions of share and asset deals of CRE located in Luxembourg and neighboring countries
- Support our Audit function with Assurance services of internationally located real estate assets
- Work in interdisciplinary and international teams across all functions (audit, tax, regulatory, etc.), responsible for all project related real estate tasks on advisory projects (e.g. feasibility studies, development advise, help with financing, RE strategy advise, etc.)
- Support with business development, prepare proposals and build strong client relationships
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably with a specialization in Real Estate
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial property valuation/investment experience is mandatory
- Thorough understanding of the Real Estate Life Cycle and comfortable in preparing and overseeing financial analysis and discounted cash flow modeling (incl. all types of valuation approaches)
- International real estate experience and experience in the BigFour is a strong plus
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, Argus software experience is desired but not required
- Good presentation skills as well a good team spirit, excellent management and training skills of junior colleagues
- MRICS qualification will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English and German or French
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team