On behalf of our client, a Fund Manager in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Senior Private Debt Manager – Alternative Investments (m/f/d)”.
- In charge of the launch of Private Equity and Private Debt Funds
- Project Management
- First point of contact for Italian Private Equity/Private Debt business and responsible for the group’s business in Italy
- Responsible for Risk Management duties covering Alternative Investments
- Work closely with external investment managers and/or advisors and support of the legal team
- Overseeing the accounting, administration and other services and coordination of Private Equity/Private Debt transactions
- Responsible for Investment Reports
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy and / or a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the real estate and/or private equity sector
- Familiar with the operations and consolidation methods of alternative investment funds
- Sound knowledge of Italian PERE business, local regulatory and distribution requirements
- Fluently in Italian and English; basic German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team