On behalf of our client, a growing company in the global manufacturing area Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Senior Legal Manager”.
- Work in international environment
- Overseeing corporate governance for all Company subsidiaries
- Prepare corporate solutions, attend board meetings, log board minutes
- Prepare documents pertaining to finance, patents, trademarks etc.
- Manage various legal relationships with outside attorneys related to various aspects
- Research law in multiple jurisdictions, review legal contracts, investigate facts and prepare documents
- Coordination of all legal and statutory requirements in liaison with appointed group law firms
- Manage all corporate returns
- Assist the Corporate Secretary, CFO and Founders
- University Law degree, ideally common Law, Engineering qualifications or MBA would be ideal
- 7+years’ experience in a law firm and 3 years in-house
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in corporate law and procedures
- Native English in both verbal and written
- Experience in sales, operations and/or General Management with P&L responsibility for a business, asset or company
- Ideally experience in manufacturing and SAP, or other ERP/MRP systems
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team