On behalf of our client, a successful full-service provider in Luxembourg, we are hiring a ”Senior Associate Accounting for Real Estate (m/f/d)”.
- Close contact with clients, audit firms, lawyers and property managers
- Cash surveillance
- Proctoring and coaching of junior associates
- Self-reliant preparation of financial statements, regulatory and financial reports (IFRS and LuxGAAP)
- Postprocessing on invoice release and payment instructions
- Assisting of tax consulting firms with tax declaration
- Prearrangement and participation in board and stockholder meetings
- Daily accounting
- Holding a Controlling, Accounting degree or a similar qualification
- Previous work experience in Accounting or Audit in Luxembourg or Germany of at least 5 years
- Hold outstanding skills in national bookkeeping and financial reporting methods
- Experienced in establishing of financial statements
- You like to interchange knowledge with your colleagues and coaching junior associates
- Confident in working with MS office standard applications and have good skills in Sage BOB 50
- Fluency in English and German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team