Our client, an alternative investment firm specialized in real estate, is looking for an „Associate Accountant Real Estate (m/f/d)“.
- Day to day accounting tasks such as bank statements, incoming invoices, acrruals and provisions
- month/end reconciliation
- Preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows, monthly management reports, financial information/analysis
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Assisting with consolidation processes
- Liaising with third parties, such as auditors
- University degree specialized in Finance and Accounting
- Certifications including ACCA and Real Estate experience would be beneficial
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in Accounting // Minimum of 5 years of working experience for the senior position
- Know-How of LUX GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and/or German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team