Relationship Manager – Fund Accounting (m/f/d)
On behalf of our client, a global financial services provider, we are looking for a “Relationship Manager – Fund Accounting (m/f/d)”.
- Responsible for client relationships (for accounting matters)
- Contact person for client inquiries
- Managing the production of accounting deliverables
- Assist in the preparation of carried interest and other calculations related to the fund documentation
- Support the planning of annual audits and liaise with different counterparties
- Provide trainings to Fund Accountants and Trainees
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Private Equity
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, numeracy
- Deliver pragmatic solutions and ability to think out of the box
- Fluency in English, other languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team