On behalf of our client, a global investment firm in Luxembourg, we are hiring an “Real Estate Account Manager (m/f/d)”.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting, Investor & Bank Reporting, Asset Management & Sales Support, Tax Structuring & Compliance
- Take part in preparation of accounting entries e.g. distributions, acquisitions and disposals
- Regularly review of accounting records
- Assist the preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider
- Review of Luxembourg GAAP financial statements and reporting packages
- Processing of summary per investment and quarterly cash flow
- Control of cash management requirements
- Providing the asset management team with ad hoc financial information
- Consolidation of reporting packages per investment
- Monitoring of cash management and liquidity for investments
- You hold a relevant university degree
- 8 – 9 years of relevant working experience, Real Estate experience is a must
- You enjoy daily interaction with clients and like to work in teams
- Strong experience in accounting regulations (Lux GAAP / IFRS / IPEV)
- You are familiar with the Luxembourg investment laws, especially the AIFM law
- Know-How in consolidation is beneficial
- Knowledge of applicants like Excel, Word, Power-Point
- Reliable, organized and flexible
- You have proficient knowledge in English and/or German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team