On behalf of our client, an investment management company, we are hiring an “Junior HR Manager” (m/f/d) for their office in Luxembourg.
- Provide counsel to managers and employee relations and policy related matters
- Maintain and build relationships with managers and business leaders, working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their business needs
- Work with managers in workforce recruiting and planning new members of staff
- Ensure that development management and people management activities are delivered effectively and professionally, including coordinating performance management and training activities
- Act as a main contact person for the colleagues and other HR Business Partners from different departments, when it comes to Luxembourg specific audits, hiring and projects
- Partner of the HR Operations team ensuring timely and accurate administration of HR changes
- Assist in succession and workforce planning, talent and performance management, including the compensation review process and the annual promotion
- Contribute to Company-wide HR projects like interns, work experience and wellness programmes
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the HR
- Working expertise in an international firm, preferred within asset management
- Knowledge of Luxembourg specific regulatory (AIFD) requirement and Luxembourg specific benefits, job market best practices and labor law
- Fluency in English, German or French is an advantage
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV+ Salary expectations to email@example.com.
Your Dexter Team