Our client, a prestige bank in Luxembourg, is looking for a Head of Compliance to join their office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prevention of issues related to Compliance and AFC
- Backing senior management and employees of the bank in managing the execution of their ethical standards and professional principles
- Ensuring general compliance with the relevant laws, regulations and the group standards across the activities of the assigned country
- Execution of processes concerning abuse of assets, systems and information
- Report systematically to governance functions (committees)
- Participation in global Compliance and AFC projects
- Support the staff regarding Compliance and AFC matters
- Covering all group businesses in Luxembourg and Analysis of local AFC Risk
- Ensuring that all legal and regulatory requirements are met
- First point of contact regarding Compliance and AFC matters in Luxembourg
- 10 years experience in a similar position ideally in the Compliance/AFC Risk field within an international bank
- Knowledge in risk and regulatory matters including AFC risks and Compliance
- Expertise in Crime function (Financial Crime Area)
- Fluent language skills in English, French and German
- previous experience as a liason with regards to Compliance and AFC matters
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team