On behalf of our client, an international investment manager, we are looking for a “German Speaking Senior Financial Investment Controller (m/f/d)” in Luxembourg.
- Lead financial investment controller for a portfolio of investments
- Responsible for decreasing financial and operational risks, while maximizing investor’s returns
- Assuring that all financial control processes are working correctly, assuring the bookkeeping of all legal entities
- Ensuring that junior team members are adequately equipped with the specific investments tools, data and advice to execute their investments
- Executing statutory annual and quarterly accounts, reporting to Asset / Portfolio Management
- Responsible for overseeing laising with tax advisors in all areas regarding the on-time delivery of legal entities, overseeing tax returns and tax reporting
- Responsible for third party reporting, including the preparation of reporting packs
- Accountable for cash management and senior fund reporting
- Liable for transaction management
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent, ACCA, WP, StB, or equivalent degree would be a plus
- At least 7 years‘ of experience in a Financial Controller role, ideally from a big 4 firm
- Familiar with real estate structures, managing waterfalls for third party financers and knowledge of German GAAP, Lux GAAP is a must
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is considered a plus
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team