On behalf of our client, a German Asset Manager in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “German Speaking Portfolio Manager – Alternative Investments (m/f/d)”.
- Implementation of the portfolio management of alternative investment funds
- Ensuring compliance with operational processes in the area of portfolio management and its components fund management and trading/order desk
- Support for the alternative investment funds during the entire fund cycle
- Implementation of outsourced controlling of external portfolio managers / investment consultants
- Further development and maintenance of portfolio management documentation for the managed funds
- 3 – 4 years of work experience in a similar role in Luxembourg in the Alternative Investment field, especially Private Debt, Real Estate and Private Equity
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience alternative investment auditing would be considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products and analytical skills
- Fluency in English and German, any other language will be considered as a plus
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team