On behalf of our client, an Investment Management company, we are looking for a permanent „German Speaking Junior Fund Controller (m/f/d)“.
- Reconciliation of Registrar, Transfer Agent, Fund Accountant and Custodian data
- Analysis, accounting and record-keeping of the received capital call and distribution announcements
- Support in the preparation of capital calls and distribution notices for investors
- Assisting the directors in the preparation of forecasts, budgets and cash flows
- Support with cash management and treasury tasks
- Support of the various portfolio management activities and the production of internal and external Presentations that can be used for either reporting or marketing purposes.
- University background with a degree in business administration (or equivalent) that provides solid accounting skills
- Professional experience, ideally with a fund manager/administrator, an auditing firm or in the accounting/finance department of a financial institution or corporation (admission as a Certified Accountant is considered a plus)
- Being fluent in English is a must; excellent German language skills are also highly desirable.
- Self-confidence, strong ethics and a self-starter with the ability to operate as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and good judgment that is logical.
- Computer skills with sound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team