On behalf of our client, an investment company, we are hiring an “German Speaking Fund Set Up Lawyer (m/f/d) – fixed term contract of 24 months” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Make sure compliance execution with regulatory requirements and internal governance standards
- Main contact person for external and internal partners
- Being an intermediate between internal teams like finance, products, legal, distribution, operations and investment and regulatory authorities and service providers
- Implement and prepare regulatory documents in regard for product lifecycle management and product development
- Contribute internal and regulatory project initiatives
- University degree in law, finance, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at an asset management company especially in Fund Setup and Lifecycle activities
- Excellent know-how of the regulatory requirements of Luxembourgish and German investment fund types
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV+ Salary expectations to email@example.com.
Your Dexter Team