Our client, a real estate company based in Luxembourg, is looking for a
“German Speaking Fund Manager (m/f)”.
- Report to the Conducting Officer
- Creating the monthly cash overviews by fund
- Calculating the financial ratios
- Creation of business plans based on the assumptions of the investors
- Consideration of tax and legal constraints
- Building up external financing
- Confirmation of capital calls
- Identifying investment opportunities
- Cash Flow Management
- Reviewing consolidated accounts
- Net Asset Value Monitoring
- Preparing reports of investors
- Banking reporting
- Implementing liquidity stress tests
- University degree in Business/Finance (Master’s degree)
- Prior working experience in real estate would be an advantage
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, financial modelling and fund management
- Digital skills in MS Office
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team