On behalf of our client, an international investment management company, we are looking for a “German Speaking Fund Lawyer (m/f/d)”.
- Checking and negotiating fund distribution/purchase agreements, platform agreements
- Assisting in completion of RFPS and negotiating separate account agreements and amendments
- Checking and drafting various constitutional documents
- Closing cooperation with business groups, Compliance, outside counsels, market associations and regulators
- Monitoring and negotiating general contracts and implements intra-group arrangements as may be required for tax, legal or regulatory purposes
- Checking relevant regulatory developments and undertakes complex legal projects relating to areas of regulatory change
- Qualification as an attorney-at-law
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in the legal field in Luxembourg
- Ideally a bar qualification from a German speaking country
- Experience in AIFs and UCITS
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team