On behalf of our client, a successful full-service provider in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “German Speaking Experienced Compliance Officer (m/f/d)”.
- Request of KYC documentation, information, verification and review
- Making an analytical risk assessment for potential clients
- Perform due diligence of new clients
- Open bank accounts for incorporated companies
- Efficient communication with internal & external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Periodical review of existing procedures and policies
- Maintain continuous contact with clients to be able to keep their file updated
- Control of regulatory changes and implementation of new requirements
- Provide support for the annual CRS/FATCA reporting requirements
- University degree in Law, Business Administration or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of CTF framework and AML regulations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an equivalent field in Luxembourg
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team