On behalf of our client, an Investment Management company in Luxembourg, we are looking for a permanent „German Speaking Conducting Officer – Risk and Compliance (m/f/d)“ in part-time (10h/week).
- Monitoring existing risk management procedures and controls to ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- performing and/or supervising the initial and ongoing AML, risk assessment and due diligence functions required by the AIFMD and other regulations
- Stay current with legal and regulatory updates and take measures to ensure compliance
- Establishing and updating policies, programmes, checklists and questionnaires necessary to establish a risk management and compliance programme to meet the AIFMD and general regulatory requirements
- Review, advise and streamline processes and procedures to provide an effective risk management function for clients
- Review of fund contract documents
- Preparation/check of regular risk and compliance reports
- Degree in economics with a focus on risk or compliance
- Distinctive organizational and strong customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving competence and excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team