On behalf of our client, a global financial services provider, we are looking for a “German Speaking Compliance Manager (m/f/d)”.
- Reviewing and drafting of in-house compliance procedures
- Providing compliance advise to subsidiaries and other departments
- Proactively conducting ongoing and initial due diligence reviews on clients and delegates including AML/KYC identification
- Performing impact assessments on current regulatory requirements
- Independently identifying, analysing and reporting compliance risks
- Assessing the regulatory implications of service extensions and new product launches
- First point of contact for the Head of Compliance for the regulator
- University degree in Economics, Law or similar fields
- At least 5 years of experience in the Luxembourgish Compliance field
- Very good expertise of AML/KYC, Delegation, Oversight, UCITS and AIFMD of Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team