On behalf of our client, a global financial services provider, we are looking for a “Fund Specialist (Legal) (m/f/d)”.
- Assist other devisions with interpretation of documents, client related queries, etc.
- Review, draft and negotiate legal documents like financial services contracts and investment fund prospectuses, offering & private placement memoranda, legal publications for UCITS and AIF structures
- Check and review regulations, market practices and new laws with may affect the company
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting documents in connection to secure the creation and operation
- Stay in contact with clients, law firms, external service providers and regulatory
- Bachelor or Master in law or similar
- At least 2 years professional experience, preferably within the field
- Capable of teamwork and independent, flexible, open-minded
- Fluency in English and German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team