Experienced Controller Accounting (m/f/d)
On behalf of our client, a successful asset manager, we are looking for an „Experienced Controller Accounting (m/f/d)“ for their office in Luxembourg.
- Be responsible for the fitting year- and quarter-end closing process
- Reviewing of the funds NAV calculation
- Be the main contact for several colleagues regarding matters of accounting
- Approval of NAV releases
- Controlling of external service providers
- Monitoring of closing-deadlines
- Controlling of SPV accounting
- Lead/participate on several projects
- A Degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of profession experience as a senior fund accountant, fund controller, accountant, or similar professional qualification in the Luxembourg fund sector
- Good accounting knowledge of alternative investment funds (real assets)
- Good understanding of Lux GAAP
- Knowledge of INREV and IFRS is an asset
- SAP knowledge is an asset
- Fluent language skills in English – language skills in French and/or German are advantageous
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements of our client, please send your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team