On behalf of our client, a service provider in Luxembourg, we are hiring
a “Corporate Services Manager (m/f/d)”.
- Main contact persion for the clients while supporting the junior team members
- You will be responsible for all general administrative duties as a secretary and corporate governances services as well
- You will organize and assist shareholder meetings
- Overseeing the processes of bank account openings, life cycles of the companies/ funds and liquidations
- Responsible for the updating of the shareholder registers
- You will coordinate external parties and liaise effectively with the other departments to ensure a hight service quality
- You have 5-7 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- A few years of experience in working with CSSF regulated fund and Soparfi structures. Any other experience for exemple in real estate would be consider as an asset
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language would be consider as an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office
- You are proactive with a strong analytical and organizational skills
- You are a team player with good ability to communicate
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team