Our client, a portfolio management company in Luxembourg, is looking for a “Conducting Officer (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Explaining, updating and monitoring the risk framework, funds under management and processes for AIFM
- Ensuring full compliance with regulatory risk conditions as well as developing the risk management function for alternative investment funds
- Developing action plans on specific risks
- Overseeing the valuation function
- Validating risk opinions, defining of risk indicators and involvement in the set-up
- Risk reporting to the regulator
- Supervising a team consisting of compliance and valuation experts
- Intervening in compliance topics
- Guiding discussions on the definition of risk measurements and surveillance methods
- Supporting the implementation of the internal control plan for the AIFM
- Previous work experience in the real estate sector of at least 6 years
- Experienced in risk management and compliance
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework and AIFM
- Affinity for real estate
- Fluency in English, any further European language is an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team