Our client, a prestigious bank based in Luxembourg, is looking for a
“Compliance Testing Officer (m/f)”.
- Definition of the annual plan for Compliance Testing
- Handling the testing for the corporate division
- Production of managerial data
- Use qualitative reports in order to correspond the testing results
- Track issues to completion
- Validation of operations closure
- Modernize the tracking systems
- Improving the testing programme by the identification of enhancements
- Assure that the testing programme is adjusted to the Compliance Testing framework
- Working experience in Compliance or Risk
- Good know-how of the financial environment
- Excellent knowledge of the EU and Luxembourgish financial market rules
- Skilled in writing and in the establishment of qualitative reports
- Exceptional analytic skills
- Experience in working with stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop good relationships
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- French would be an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team