Our client, a service provider based in Luxembourg, is looking for a
“Compliance Officer (m/f)”.
- Backing the Compliance Team in the daily business
- Assure compliance with the law of Luxembourg as well as to the guidelines of the firm
- Supporting and keeping the Compliance Policies and Procedures up to date
- In-house coaching to employees
- Management of Compliance records including Conflicts of Interest register
- Report to the Board of Directors
- AML/KYC analysis for new clients
- Observation of current clients
- Execution of controls in agreement with the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Minimum of 4-5 years of working experience in Compliance (financial sector)
- Knowledge of the administrative and legal environment of Luxembourg
- University degree in Law or Economics
- Fluent language skills in English
- German and French would be a benefit
- Excellent digital skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical expertise
- Ability to work in a team and individually
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team