On behalf of our client, a successful full-service provider in Luxembourg, we are hiring an “Audit Supervisor” (m/f/d)”.
- Management of multiple audit assignments
- Responsibility for your own client portfolio
- Consultancy of the management concerning regulatory compliance
- Coaching and training of junior staff on audit processes
- Supervision and identification of new applicable regulations
- Building and enhancing business relationships with clients
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or similar qualifications
- Previous work experience in Audit for at least four years
- Good knowledge of national and international accounting standards
- Profound knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment of Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and good knowledge in German or French
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team