On behalf of our client, an investment management company, we are hiring an “Associate Investor Relations” (m/f/d) for their office in Luxembourg or London.
- Providing daily support to clients across real estate funds
- Managing investor onboarding with legal, compliance, business development and the investor
- Completing databases update requests and consultant questionnaires in conjunction with the third-party fund administator
- Liaising with the third-party fund administrator to provide quantitave responses for requests for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and requests for information
- Assisting with special projects and requests
- Supporting the real estate portal
- Data steward for information utilized by investor services
- Controlling and tracking the third-party administrator’s quarterly key performance indicator
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in investor relations, client services or a related function, ideally in the real estate sector
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory, MBA is considered a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to perform some quantitative data analysis
- Fluency in English, preferably a good knowledge another European language
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV+ Salary expectations to email@example.com.
Your Dexter Team