On behalf of our client, an alternative investment manager in Luxembourg, we are hiring a “Acquisition and Transaction Analyst (m/f/d)”.
- Organizing transaction related board meetings in detail organizing relevant signatures, preparing board packs and provide Directors with the necessary information for the above
- Assist transaction team and deal execution team with the setting up of acquisition/holding structures, the onboarding of the new investments and sales
- Structure the transfer of corporate files from the transaction team to the compliance team
- Arranging notarisation and apostille of document
- Organizing electronic filing on server with supoorting team, archive documents and file
- Minimum 3 years work experience in legal or corporate department
- Fluency in English and Spanish,Geman and French will be an advantage
- Experience in the Real Estate Field will be a huge advantage
- Practice to work with and maint strong professional links with auditors, service, providers, notaries and lawyers
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please for- ward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team