Our client, a service provider based in Luxembourg, is looking for an “Accountant at Senior Level (m/f)”.
- Management of the Administration and Accounting of structures specialised in Real Estate and Private Equity
- Execution of the daily accounting concerns of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Creation of ad-hoc reports
- Contact person for clients
- Coordination with advisors specialised in tax and legal matters
- Communication with auditors and banks
- At least 4 years of working experience in Real Estate/Private Equity
- Knowledge of LUX GAAP, IFRS and Fund Accounting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance
- Fluent language skills in German and English (French would be an asset)
- Excellent know-how of MS Excel and softwares specialised in Accounting
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively
- Exceptional skills in Accounting/Finance
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team