On behalf of our client, an international fund management company, we are looking for a „Transfer Agent / AML Manager (m/f/d)“ for their office in Luxembourg.
- Tax due diligence process and AML onboarding for new shareholders
- Oversight new investors including AML screening and ongoing AML review
- Monitor and maintenance of fund registers
- Maintenance of investor contact details on the CRM system
- Process conversions and transfers within programs
- Issue of investor communications (capital account statements, quarterly reports, financial states etc.) on a timely basis
- Issue notice of distribution notices, capital calls und acceptances
- Update und maintain procedures manuals in respect of transfer agency
- AML procedures and record keeping
- Academic Degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience (ideally from a Big 4 Company)
- Excellent experience in a transfer agency role and AML is an asset
- Professional knowledge of Luxembourg CSSF AML requirements
- Analytical skills, challenging attitude and detail oriented
- Fluency in English as well as knowledge in German
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team