On behalf of our client, a full-service provider, we are hiring a “Specialist in Reporting & Controlling (m/f/d)” in Luxembourg.
- Managing and evaluating essential client data
- Generating client status reports covering areas such as audit progress, financial statements, administered assets, and tax returns
- Addressing ad-hoc client requests, such as headcount development reporting
- Collaborating with the legal department on matters involving service levelagreements, sub-lease agreements, and domiciliation agreements
- Helping with project work
- Overseeing cash reporting and bank account management
- Cooperating with cross-functional teams to guarantee precise and punctual re-porting
- Monthly reporting for both management and clients
- Professional fluent in English and in German
- Proficient analytical skills and highly organized
- Well experienced with MS Office, particularly with Excel
- Managing sensitive information with careful confidentiality
- Working very good with a Team and having magnificent communication andinterpersonal skills
- Proactively capable of functioning independently in a fast-paced environment
- Handling sensitive information confidentially
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team