On behalf of our client, an international fund management company, we are hiring a “German Speaking Paralegal (m/f/d)” for their office in Luxembourg.
- Implementing and filing subscriptions and other contractual agreements
- Executing the transaction documentation as well as investigating and verifying AML information
- Experience in general filing and document administration, including uploading documents on SharePoint and organizing hard copy files
- Preparing EGMs and AGMs for Luxembourg funds
- Managing legal, tax & regulatory filings and returns
- Reviewing and setting up initial AML/KYC documentation
- Organizing and executing board meetings and minutes
- Knowledge of ad-hoc legal administration duties
- Bachelor ́s degree in Law or Business or an equivalent education
- At least 3 years of working experience in a legal administration or paralegalrole
- Familiarity with Luxembourg and EU AML laws and a comprehension of the funds industry (private equity funds)
- Fluency in English and German
- Well experienced with MS Office, particularly with Excel and Word
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Dexter Team